Monday, October 19, 2009

20/10/09

So suddenly I feel like want to write back my blog.......mayb cause of something happen few days ago.....I want to make it this blog as my diary......I very sad....I thought what I did for her is enough but haha mayb I just dreaming.......Be4 this we very happy but after that day can say your most happy day and my most sad day......after that I really feel that our relation not so good already.....Whats happening??I thought after few days, I will forget those.....Actually I still cannot forget the sad and pain.......If now can give me choose I would like to choose those days before PMR.....haiz I dunno why......this long holiday....hope that I can stay calm.....and I think all the thing I wrote here she won`t know.....which very good....if i free or got mood I will try to say out my feeling at here.....haiz...I thought after PMR all of us will happy but not le.......really dunno what to do now.....

No comments: