Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finnaly I can cooldown . Haiz.

Today that person sms me back le .She say she no betray me but cause of her feeling so that she choose to do that way .....at least now i know the problem already .


Now i just want to wait the result that either i can join LCDS ma. Hope god can help me.Because my english very poor i scare that i must go interview,hope Jim can help me. Just hope that my name will at the name list .If interview still fail,i need to wait next year .Reall sad if need to wait 1 more year. Haizz

2 comments:

Jim91 - Th3 Road of My LiF3 said...

yo dude....be patient...ic ur determination and i am very proud and impressed of you...i will try my very VERY best to put you in man...dun worry dude...

and ya...about the "witch", my advice is life is full of darkness...but life will always be dark if u keep it dark...try to let light in....forgiveness is one way...trust me ;)

ViNcEnT nG said...

ok jim i will 4giv that girl and thx for ur advice .