Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pain!!!!!!!!!

Haizzzzzz......Just now evening i went play football with friend. 1st time nothing happen,play till very suang.Then chung say play small goal while waiting the others to come. Then i ma become defender lo.When the ball come i want go block .Manacai Kang Wei come with full speed and hit me. My leg got crack sound then all ppl come carry me go beside . Then after urut urut fell better. Then i try go play forawhile. Finnaly no pain . then play till suang.

When i go back,i started fell pain again le. Then father bring me go find tukang urut . The tukang urut say my urat run away so need urut lo . Waaaaaaaaaa u know. It is REALLY pain . I fell like want to cry le haizzz

sad this my leg after play bootball T_T

2 comments:

C.Kiddo said...

Am I the one asking to play small goal ??? No idea ~~~ Haha... Get well soon my lil buddy.... Oh ya... I did link ur blog to mine...

Unknown said...

A little 'salah urat' is nothing. and it's all in the game. Get used to it. It's gonna be like getting used to the ups-and-downs of your life. U fell, U get up, U recover, U continue to play. Learn to fall, learn to get up and learn to implement it in ur daily life. Good luck to you dear Vincent. And I salute you for the spirit you have to play football, despite ur size factor. Bravo!