Thursday, April 3, 2008

SOrry For not Being Active At BLog

This few week at school very busy bout prefect thing then come back need to study and always I open msn got ppl will come find problem with me that will make me headache.Then at school le , result ok lo(4A3B) then ppl say lo hor do act la do act la. I din even say anything they like dun give me talk haiz.Now I finding a good english teacher I want to find 1 but I duno wer to find some friend dun wan tell me . Haiz...... If I change my english ttn maybe I can go His Generation lo. Can meet more friend and now I play badminton more , LCDS tornament nearer le my partner always ask me go train with him more. Everytime play 2 or 4hours then make me cant go football. I am sorry for Nagend bout the sad thing I will pray for his dad , haiz. Just hope that he will stay stronger.Yesterday morning I go school then I go 1B talk with Yu Hao , Yu Hao ask me tell him something I ma tell lo. then he go tell that girl then that girl salah faham then scold me at msn then block me then also din give me a chance to talk. Why is this world so unfair or this year is my bad luck.

Jan:Ppl say I backstab some one but I dint do it so I no need to scare.
Feb:my gf break with me
Mac:All ppl salah faham say I sengaja do good la but I din`t care bout it like my sis say ppl say you cause they cemburu you .
April:I know now just 3rd day of April but already got thing happen it`s bout Yu Hao de thing lo haiz ....


WHY IS THIS WORLD UNFAIR?????ANYONE CAN COME TO SAFE ME HAIZZ

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like u're in deep shit. lol. but it's okay Vincent. Don't care much about what others say. They might be wrong. Just do what u think is rational, what u think is right for u and people around u. Life is unfair and full of challenges. If u can go through all these, u'll grow up to be a man - a successful man. Never mind backstabber, never mind the girls, never mind what the people say. Just stay on track, do what u should do - to be a good student who's able to balance both academic n co-curriculum activities.

All da best n good luck to u, Vincent. Hope to see u on the field soon. :)

ViNcEnT nG said...

haiz i know steve and thx for ur advice.i will back to field this coming thursday but will very poor at football cause long time no play. and also no mood to play cause of many sad thing happen sorry for that,just hope all those bad thing will turn to good thing

C.Kiddo said...

Well, my cute little junior...everyone does have the own bad time...maybe now is jz not the right time for u... but soon thing will change to be better... Jz think positive... U know how UnderGround was form??? In the way to form UnderGround, we did quarrel and even fight... As time pass, everyone start to be more mature thinking...coz everyone will grow...grow to be more mature and rasional person... As my brother Stevie said, u gonna went trough all this thing to grow up as a successful man...

Cheer Up my boy...All the best to u...in studies and also football...
Chaos~~~

Wei Lim_93 said...

stay tough, you're not the one who's been backstabbed, recently, a good friend backstabbed me oso...