Thursday, May 1, 2008

LoLzZz So LoNg I nO uPdAtE aNd I bEeN tAgGeD

Actually i dunno how is the game is but it look fun so i going to try . Anyway thx wei lim.

Let the game begin!!!

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago ( 1998)?
1. Watching cartoon everyday
2. Always play ppl
3. Always try to do something crazy
4. Bully friend everytime
5. Play PS1 everytime i free

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Online
2. Study
3. Sleep
4. Go tuition
5. Go badminton

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Burger
2. Twisties
3. Chipsmore
4. Sweet
5. Cookies

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Donate to people that is in problem with money
2. Buy a big house for my mom and dad
3. Hope can open at sushi restaurant(cause i like eat sushi ma)
4. Buy anything that i like
5. Buy a Sport Car

5 of my bad habits
1. Sleep in class
2. Lazy
3. Like to do joke
4. Bully people
5. Hate study

5 place i have lived
1. Jalan Air Jernih(KT house)
2. Taman Putra Prima Puchong (KL house)
3. Ladang( grandfather house )
4. Pulau Kambing (my aunt house)
5. China(shenzhen my grandfather father house gave to my father le so sometime go thre and my china uncle stay thre)

5 jobs I've had
1. Teach standard 1 people at ss1 when teacher`s meeting(i standard 6 that time hehe)
2. Lion dance drummer (get money when chinese new year)
3. Help friend but thing then people give me extra money
4. Waiter at my uncle`s shop
5. Help friend do homework then get money

5 people I tag
1. Alicia
2. Andriea
3. Tay Vivian
4. Wei Ni
5. Adeline

No comments: