Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HaIz !!!!! I bEeN tAgGeD aGaIn =.= BuT nVm La LoNg TiMe AlSo No UpDaTe Le HeHe

This time i need to thanks Adeline for tagging me. Cause blog I also dint update my long jor.Anyway sorry for those always view my blog Hehe.

8 Things I am passionate about:
~Badminton
~My Friend
~My Family
~Bicycle
~Football
~My Laptop
~My doraemon comic(I think everybody sure think I still small )
~Sleeping

8 Things I say or do too often:
~Sleep
~Play Badminton
~`haizzz`
~`haha`
~Laugh
~Play Computer Game
~Read Comic
~Do My Work

8 Things I had read recently:
~Friend`s Blog
~Email
~MSN mail
~SMS
~Potato People
~Comic`s
~Friend`s Love Letter(hehe curi curi see de haha)
~Some Malay Novels

8 Songs I could listen over and over again:
~T-pain- Low
~Alvin and Chipmunks-BadDay
~Birthday Song
~Season in the sun
~Jay sing se song
~Timbaland-Apologize
~Rihanna-Please Don`t Stop The Music
~I sing de song haha

8 Things I have learn last year (2007):
~Learn to be Brave
~Geografi and Sejarah lo(i ofrm 1 ma)
~Learn to play Football better
~I learn to read Novels
~I learn to do a blog
~learn lo love ppl hehe
~learn to scold back ppl
~learn to make fun

8 People I tag:
~Alicia
~Steven
~Wee Choon Kai
~ Wei Ni
~ Jim
~ Ivan
~Wei Lim
~ Andriea

No comments: